CTERP 2020: Cell-based Research in Neuroscience
The 3rd international conference CTERP 2020 will take place on April 08–10 in Moscow and will be devoted to cell-based research in neurobiology.
CTERP meets the most acute demands of the burgeoning research activities both in novel cell therapy methods and disease mechanism understanding — iPSC, neurobiology, disease modelling, genome editing.
The conference is organized by ZEISS Russia & CIS, Institute of Cytology and Genetics SB RAS, Koltzov Institute of Developmental Biology RAS, Russian National Research Medical University, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology.
- Brain function, stem cells, and neurogenesis
- Mechanisms of neural stem cell support and differentiation
- Neural stem cells: prospects for therapy
- Disease modeling
- Perspectives and challenges in neural stem cell technology.
- USA: David Anderson, Hollis Cline, Grigori Enikolopov, Rene Hen, Arnold Kriegstein, Evgeny Rogaev, Hongjun Song, Lorenz Studer, Alexei Terskikh, Marius Wernig
- Canada: Paul Frankland
- Europe: Oliver Brustle, Fiona Doetsch, Roustem Khazipov, Pierre-Marie Lledo, Dominik Paquet, Evgeni Ponimaskin, Victor Tarabykin, Pierre Vanderhaeghen
- Russia: Konstantin Anokhin, Vsevolod Belousov, Raul Gainetdinov, Sergey Kiselev, Maria Lagarkova, Sergey Nedospasov.